This post contains affiliate links. Please read this blog’s disclosure post for more info.
Anthropologie’s sale section has updated with fresh cuts, and a bit of extra good news: all sale items are an extra 30% off this weekend! No code required; discount reflects at checkout. Will this be the good news to entice you to take another look at Anthro sale? No matter how I feel about the overall selection Anthropologie fresh cuts are always a delight.
I’ve gone through and it seems like most of the fresh cuts are home items. From the clothing, here are 10 quick picks:
- A pretty plum color makes the eyelet top seen above an any-season delight.
- Tracy Reese’s take on the striped DVF column dress is pretty good, and a deal with the promo.
- This waffled cowlneck comes in 4 colors and is a very versatile piece. I own the black and wear it often.
- One of Anthropologie’s 10 billion takes on the lace top is on sale, and it’s one of the prettier versions, though it is totally see-through.
- All retailers seem allergic to buttons on their cardigans, but as open cardis go this one is lovely.
- I took the plunge on this skirt during the last sale promo and while the bumpy material is somewhat unexpected, it’s a fantastic work skirt that flows beautifully as I walk. Runs TTS.
- If your shape has fewer curves you’ll find this column dress to be a total delight. As for the rest of us…? Wherefore art thou, Anthro???
- This pommed jacket is one part crazy, one part divine. If you tend to wear neutrals and like to have one piece that pops, this is a great option.
- Since Winter reminded us that it’s not over yet, I’m suddenly more into the idea of these warm faux-sueded leggings.
- A literal twist on the classic striped top, the hem tie on this shirt could be cute with the right pair of slim jeans or crops.