This post contains affiliate links. Please read this blog’s disclosure post for more info.
Madewell is one of the brands delighting me most these days and right now you can take an extra 30% off its sale, including new markdowns and special collections! I’m excited to use this special offer to fill out my winter-to-spring transition closet.
The latest markdowns are full of drool-worthy picks. Here are my five favorites from the freshest cuts and how I’d style them:
- Pleated Tank Top (now $70 + 30% off): This top has beautiful movement that makes it ideal for your day-to-night transition. I adore the ‘coastal orange’ color, which is red in real life. I’d wear this with a pair of dark blue or faded black jeans under either a faux leather jacket, a faux suede moto, or my favorite denim jacket. Elevate the look with a pair of comfy heels and aviator sunglasses.
- Wrap Top in Star Scatter (now $60 + 30% off): Such a cute wrap top, this one is flattering on any body type. I gravitate towards the pink color but either color is a winner. Wear this with high-waisted denim or a long pencil skirt, like the…
- Denim Seamed Button-Front Pencil Skirt (now $65 + 30% off): Personally I love how Madewell styled this one with a striped turtleneck and cute booties. With the wrap star top above, that’s two looks already for this body-skimming beauty! (Shown topping the post.)
- Velvet Baseball Cap (now $15 + 30% off): With winter slowly ebbing, velvet is mostly being tucked away til next year. This cap is a great way to keep a trend I love extending longer into warmer weather.
- Silk Cold-Shoulder Ruffle Dress (now $50 + 30% off): Freshly back from vacation, I’m so ready to wear warm weather dresses! This one will look great with cute sandals and a denim jacket. Not quite ready for cold shoulder yet? The Silk Flutter Hem Dress in Star Mix (now $100 + 30% off) is another great choice.
In addition to these faves, you’ll find lots of Madewell’s collabs have hit sale too. I was shocked to see select sizes of the Karen Walker Silk Pandores Tie Dress (now $300 + 30% off), Ulla Johnson Silk Farrah Printed Midi Dress (now $400 + 30% off) and Madewell x No. 6 Silk Beacon Dress in Garden Bouquet (now $70 + 30% off) available and not excluded from the promotional offer!
I also noticed that Madewell is carrying a few of my favorite weather boots, like the rain or light-snow ready Sorel Out and About Boots (now $90 + 30% off) and Out and About Chelsea Duck Boots (now $80 + 30% off). I’m also quite fond of the Treton Nylite Plus Sneakers in Leather and Velvet (now $55 + 30% off) and the Madewell x Vans Old Skool Unisex Sneakers in Suede and Sherpa (now $50 + 30% off).
Many more picks below in the shoppable boutique — what’s been good for you at Madewell recently?