Presidents’ Weekend deals and steals around the webby world!

There are so many promotions to shop this Presidents’ Day Weekend! So much to love!
Anthropologie is offering an extra 40% off sale, for example…

If you’re on a shopping ban this month then you’ll want to skip this post for sure — that’s your warning because there are a jaw-dropping number of promotions happening this weekend around the retail webby world! Not only that; the deals are really good.

How good? Come inside for details and picks…

The Itinerary Bomber (now $90 + 40% off) is one of my weekend sale pickups thus far.
Outfit upcoming!

Anthropologie | Take an extra 40% off sale, no code required. Some stores are offering an extra 50% off sale, in-store only, no charge/sends. Also, latte bowls are 20% off for a limited time. | Picks: I’m still enamored of this coat so much (see it on me here and here); I can’t believe these gorgeous boots haven’t sold out yet; this dress is practical yet flattering and these earrings are a beautiful outfit accent.

Banana Republic | Take 40% off your purchase, no code required. | Picks: This extra-cute merino sweater is included in-promo this time around (hooray!!); these pumps are sexy yet comfortable; ditto these so-cute flats!

Bloomingdales | Take 25% off when you use your Bloomingdales card; or take 20% off a selection of regular-price items no matter how you pay. Exclusions abound. Plus Loyalists get a $25 gift card for every $125 they spend. Code: NEWARRIVALS. | Picks: The dramatically long exclusion list is definitely a bummer, but there are still good pickings. I’ve got vacation on my mind — picks include this ruffled Parker frock; this off-shoulder beach cover-up from Aqua and this work-ready contrast lace dress.

Boden | Take 15% off your order with the code 6A2Z. | Picks: Blue is a big color this Spring, and pale yellow pumps pair so well with it; I just received this rain jacket (outfit upcoming) and I’m already in love; if you get only one dress let it be this beauty — or this top with the same flattering neckline.

Club Monaco | Take 25% off women’s trench coats for a limited time (no code required). | Picks: This scalloped trench is stunning on (see it on me here); this trench is already on sale and becomes an extra good deal with an additional 25% off (love the navy!); this might be my new Spring trench.

Free People | Take 25% off select styles; select bras are 2 for $30 and sale is an extra 30% off this weekend (this last promo is in-store only for now)! | From the 25% off pickings (which are really good this time around), I own and adore the We The Free Pacific Thermal in two colors (OOTDs upcoming); this moto is super fab in real life and this ruffled jacket is a community favorite. From the 2/$30 bras, I own and love the Galloon Lace Racerback and Galloon Lace Halter Bra — in fact I often wear them under the thermal I mentioned! (But over another bra.) Here’s some store inspiration of that outfit idea.

Gap | Take up to 40% off everything, and get an extra 25% off online only with the code MORE. | Picks: Gap has really been upping its tee shirt game! I am wearing this tee as I type; this gorgeous tee somehow feels like cotton but is actually polyester; this is pretty much my ideal layering tee; this tee is thin-stripe v-neck perfection; I love the eyelet on this somewhat-sheer top.

J. Crew | Take 30% off your purchase with the code WEEKEND. | Picks: I am over the moon with this cardigan I recently picked up; these heels are truly all-day comfy (I just bought the powder blue!); this necklace and matching earrings are the prettiest shade of green and can really set off a work look. So many more picks — J.Crew is killing it right now fashionwise — in this post.

Madewell | Take an extra 30% off sale with the code MOODLIFT. | Picks: Everyone deserves a Transport Satchel (especially at such a good deal); the military jacket I wore in my OOTD earlier this week is on sale and a steal; these flats are ultra-cute and comfy as can be.

Nordstrom | Take up to 40% off Winter Sale. | Picks: This pretty moto jacket is now 40% off; here’s a really cute silk blouse (I’d wear it with this skirt, also new to sale); these pumps are my everyday go-to (they are very comfy despite the heel height); this Tory Burch bag goes with any outfit (also comes in satchel); here’s your Chanel dupe to love.

LOFT | Take 40% off full-price styles (Lou & Grey excluded) with the code HAPPY or take an extra 50% off sale. | Picks: Let this beautiful dress be your guide (throw a denim jacket over it and you’re good to go); or get the jacket version. Look comfy and chic in this casual outfit — the top is sold out but here’s a similar tee and a sweater version. I also love this dress.

SAKS | Get up to $150 off denim — $25 OFF when you spend $150, $75 OFF when you spend $300 or $150 OFF when you spend $500. Code: DENIM17. | Picks: Time to stock up on jeans! I’m loving the J Brand Maria High Rise (also in black or sateen); these AG Farrah high-rise skinnies (great wash!); these lighter AG Prima mid-rises; and these Rag & Bone mid-rise.

Sundance Catalog | Take 15% off your order of $100 + — there is likely no code required, but if you’re in checkout without the discount reflecting, try the code EHFF15. Works towards full-price items only. | Picks: Keep watching as this beautiful leather jacket has been popping back in sizes; this cardigan is so classic Anthro; I adore this dress! Get more picks in this recent post.

What other sales and promos should the community know about this long holiday weekend?

1. Anthropolitan
    February 17, 2017 / 7:22 pm

Sundance 15% off orders of $100 or more. Yay!

• February 17, 2017 / 7:39 pm

Whoo hoo! Is there a code? For some reason I never get their emails.

• Anthropolitan
        February 17, 2017 / 8:15 pm

No – just says it applies automatically at checkout if the total is $100 or more. And it expires Monday night.

• February 17, 2017 / 10:30 pm

Hmm ok I found a code, but let me update the post with that. Thanks Anthropolitan!!

• Anthropolitan
          February 17, 2017 / 10:38 pm

And also the Hutton leather jacket popped back in a 14 (which is probably a 12 according to reviews) if anyone is looking for it.

2. Anthropolitan
    February 17, 2017 / 7:09 pm

Roxy! I know you are a big fan of lavender – have you seen this lavender suede jacket at Free People? Also by Blank NYC:

• February 17, 2017 / 11:15 pm

I have! And I love it, but it runs super small.

I'm actually thinking of splurging on this Rebecca Taylor lavender leather jacket…

• Anthropolitan
        February 18, 2017 / 1:39 am

Ohhhhhh that is gorgeous!

3. Heather
    February 18, 2017 / 1:38 am

Roxy, which color did you choose in the Boden Anna Mac trench? I like the detachable hood so I'm thinking about this one. Thnx

4. February 17, 2017 / 9:46 pm

I got the print — the ivory/navy linked floral. =) I absolutely adore it!!

I took a size 8, my usual jacket size.

• Heather
      February 18, 2017 / 2:13 am

I was thinking the same thing!

• Shari
      February 18, 2017 / 4:47 pm

you sucked me in on this one. I love a rain coat with a hood and immediately ordered it. I have a better raincoat (burberry) but it is more structured and lined (and i never spend the time to take the lining out.

5. jen
    February 18, 2017 / 4:36 pm

I used to be obsessed with Free People before I discovered Anthro. Now it's a total hit or miss for me. so weird….i guess it's an age thing now. I've outgrown their stuff after having kids. :**(

6. February 18, 2017 / 12:52 pm

I think you both will love it!!!

7. Barbara
    February 18, 2017 / 1:32 pm

Anthro has really changed their style. It used to be classic clothing that really almost any age could pull off. Free People is definitely more geared to a younger customer. Too bad Anthro is not going to appeal to a wider demographic anymore. They will miss out on a lot of sales coming their way.

8. STefanie
    February 18, 2017 / 1:35 pm

Ha I'm the opposite-I've bought 3FP tops in the past month! I love a good flowy floral top. Anthro used to fit the bill but not lately. Plus there's a new FO right next to the Anthro and Co at the KOP mall abd it's amazing inside. You def. need to have an eye for making the items more wearable- most of the dresses and tunics are too short for me, so I'll add a slip or wear as a tunic. But I love all their embroidered items. Their styling is over the top and not realistic for this 44 year old mom of 3 but you can adjust it to your lifestyle.

• February 18, 2017 / 7:43 pm

I agree! I also find that going into Free People's stores helps quite a bit, because while the website styling is what I'd classify as “19-year-old going to Coachella OMG!” the in-store styling is often much more practical and helpful. 🙂

But I usually buy from the website over the store, there is so much they don't seem to stock in-store.

• Becky
        February 19, 2017 / 5:31 am

Also I like to look at how customers styled the items on FP me gives me a better idea and not over the top “Coachella” ??

9. Lindsy
    February 18, 2017 / 5:43 pm

Since there is a bit of a discussion going about Free People on here I'd like to ask what are your favorite tops? I have a bday discount to use there. I don't like wearing oversized tops (a little oversized is ok). And I wear an XS – S already so sizing down doesn't always work. Might be a tall order, but does anyone have any recommendations?

• February 18, 2017 / 6:34 pm

If you search the blog for Free People I've done quite a few posts with recommendations! Also one of my favorite tips is mentioned above in the post. ????

• lindsy
        February 19, 2017 / 2:13 pm

I saw your rec above but I didn't search the blog so I'll try that. Thanks.

10. Dina
    February 19, 2017 / 6:20 pm

This Tracy Reese Guipure lace top is selling out fast. I would say it runs TTS and it has a matching cami that can be switched out to anything else you want to wear under it. It's still $268 at Lord and Taylor, so Anthro's deal on this is really good:

Roxy, you can change my link and any other links I post.

• Dina
      February 19, 2017 / 6:24 pm

PS it's not pure white like it looks online, it's more of a cream color.

• Dina
        February 19, 2017 / 6:29 pm

I meant it's still full price ($268) at Nordstrom, not Lord & Taylor.

11. Sara
    February 19, 2017 / 11:28 pm

Hey Y'all! Have never purchased anything from Boden: how does their sizing run? TTS? Searching for tunic length tops/dresses & looking at their Sailor Breton one. Any info on sizing (and/or other suggestions 🙂 much appreciated! TIA
    PS: not certain but think Boden has a new promo running???

• February 20, 2017 / 12:15 am

If you are talking about the top version it runs TTS! I will have a post up for the new Boden promo in the AM.

• Becky
      February 20, 2017 / 3:20 am

they list measurements under sizing guide. But for me at least, I'm a zero in anthro and a four in boden